Location: Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
Team: Computer Vision
Title: Manager/Director(based on experience level)
- Investigate and utilize complex engineering and mathematical principles to develop core technologies.
- Contribute to research projects that develop a variety of algorithms and systems in bioinformatics, computer vision, image and video analysis.
- Assess and improve algorithm performance on a variety of platforms.
- Analyze and determine system standards and test procedures.
- Evaluate identifiable factors and demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents.
- Prototype and implement image and video analysis product components.
- Work with researchers in global locations to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Lead a team of researchers
- Ph.D. Degree in Biomedical/Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Life Science areas
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals in feature extraction, computer vision and image/video analysis, including Deep Learning
- Working knowledge in life science imaging, system biology, or single cell analysis.
- Must be self-motivated and creative, with proven analytical skills, excellent research record, and ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility and adaptability to work and collaborate with researchers in global locations
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally if required
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Computer Vision, Image and Video analysis, specifically Object Detection, Tracking, Segmentation, Optical Flow, Optimization, Biological Imaging are strong plus
- Proven ability to develop new research ideas as demonstrated by a strong publication record and early developments to the level of a working system prototype is a strong plus
- Excellent programming skills in Python/Matlab or C/C++ is a strong plus
- Solid knowledge on Deep Learning frameworks such as Torch/PyTorch or TensorFlow
Complete the form below to apply for the Computer Vision role: