Location: Berlin, Germany
My client is a large E-Commerce company who have become one of the mainstream businesses in E-Commerce in Europe. They are looking to hire a Director of Data Science to help bring millions in savings by leveraging data science and machine learning to attract new customers, personalize the experience for their existing customers and driving the data strategy for their Marktech.
- Lead squads of up to 12 Data Scientists and engineers tackling complex problems in consumer behavior , attributions and dynamic forecasting.
- Strategize and lead the optimization of marketing budgets through complex data science modelling.
- Lead and roadmap viable solutions for new and improved features to areas like Customer Lifetime Value , Market-Mix and Attribution modelling
- Summarize complex technical topics to the stakeholders and to understand their business requirements.
- 10+ years in the field of Data Science , Analytics and statistics consisting of a mix of Individual contributor to Technical leader.
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar quant field
- A technical background in data science consisting of statistics, time series forecasting, bayesian methods, etc.
- History of building production-quality and well engineered Data Science products in the MarkTech / Ad Tech domain.
For more information feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Data Science role: