Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is an industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting and regulatory solutions.
They have more than 20 years of govtech experience and offer fast-to-implement Civic Applications
and a robust and extensible solutions platform informed by industry best practices.
They are consistently featured as one of the leading GovTech 100 companies, and is ranked on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies.
They help governments innovate so they can improve business and citizen outcomes, promote community development, ensure public safety and trust, and create an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
There software drives efficiency for thousands of governments
and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide.
Due to continued growth they are looking to take on a Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master you will manage multiple Scrum teams in a collaborative work environment to maximize efficiencies.
· Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies
· Coach the team and Product Owner in applying agile values and practices
· Remove team and external blockers to ensure team deliver on commitment.
Shield the team from outside interference
· Responsible for helping multiple teams progress towards their stated goals and objectives in line with the team’s rules and agreements.
· A deep knowledge of Agile approaches including Scrum and the ability to leverage other techniques to provide value to the team
· Deep experience of Software Engineering especially Java programming
· Experience in working in a continuous delivery software production environment
· Skilled in working with Product Owners to help team understand and refine the Backlog in line with Customer requirements
· Strong coaching skills and the ability to understand and develop key aspects of collaboration as well as self and team development
· Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
· The ability to build trust and openness in interactions within and outside the team
· Well-developed leadership and problem-solving skills, including the ability to help the team in handling failures and setbacks to the teams effective performance
· The ability to understand and to relate effectively to the business, technical and organizational context in which the team is operating
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Experience working in a SaaS environment with multiple scrum teams
· Certified Scrum Master
· Fluency in English
Comprehensive benefits and competitive Salary.
Interested to know more please apply today and or email
Complete the form below to apply for the Scrum Master role: