Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Kreuzberg, Berlin
This is an opportunity to work with a company who are using AI and Machine Learning at the core of their product to directly impact their business and their customers.
The software that they have built allows their customers to analyse large datasets in seconds taking away the manual aspect away. Imagine being able to automatically run Root Cause Analysis and be giving a suggestion on how to proceed based on a fact-based algorithm. They have a catalogue of built in automated and Machine learning tools you can start your Data transformation.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of scalable big data pipelines
- Prototype new machine learning models for advanced analysis and forecasting
- Support the data science team in setting up tools and processes
- Preparation and management of workshops and presentations for the management and our customers
- 5+ years experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience working with the Spark tech stack i.e. PySpark
- Strong programming experience with Python, R or Scala
- Experience working with applied ML
- Fluency in German
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: