Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
As the Product ML Manager, you
- Report directly to the COO
- Lead our product machine learning efforts in a number of key areas of our platform.
- Have extensive experience working in distributed organizations as part of the technology team
- Have a track record of successfully developing scalable ML models and turning these into actionable product insights
- Have extensive technical skills and are up to date with the latest developments in the ML field being proficient in supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning methods
- Have mastery of all areas of machine learning and quantitative analysis including hypothesis generation, model selection, model development, training and validation, inference, scalability and production deployment of large-scale models, exploratory analysis, and data visualization
- Are quantitative and systematic in all areas of your work
- Are judicious in developing and applying the simplest statistical methods that will get the job done, instead of reaching for fashionable and unnecessarily complex
- Are able to communicate effectively using data at all levels of the organization
- Are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients.
- Preferably a PhD but at least a Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a similar field, or equivalent professional experience
- Extremely solid fundamentals in statistical learning methods
- 7 years' experience in ML engineering
- 2 years' experience as a direct people manager
- Deep experience with multiple ML stacks, such as Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Expertise in exploratory analysis and data visualization
- Expertise in building and supporting large-scale production ML models through multiple iterations.
- Well-rounded software engineering experience, including a variety of technology ecosystems such as Python, Java, and C++.
- Experience with genomics, digital image analysis, and clinical data analysis is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile, Continuous Value Delivery, CI/CD, DevOps, NoOps, PaaS, IaaS, LEAN software, Service Oriented Architecture, cloud computing)
Complete the form below to apply for the Product Machine Learning Engineering Manager role: