Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
My client are building a new practice in Belfast for Data and Artificial Intelligence thanks to continued growth in the UK and Ireland. They are looking to hire an AI Manager / Lead Data Scientist to help build out and lead a high performing Data and AI team.
- Identify client challenges and propose fitting solutions using the most effective techniques in data science and machine learning.
- Build out Statistical and Machine Learning models and visualise results that help inform and improve client stakeholders decision making.
- Develop relevant proposals for business
- Create high impact road maps that enable clients to maximize their big data potential.
- Supervise, Mentor and manage a team of data professionals to ensure completion of project deliverables
- Min. of a Bsc in a STEM / Quant Discipline
- Min. 5 years experience building Advanced analytics and machine learning solutions
- Experienced in Python or R
- Leadership Qualities - How to manage people within a project and mentoring people
- Ability to communicate clearly to a non technical audience about the applications in Data Science and ML and how they add value to a business.
Complete the form below to apply for the AI Manager / Lead Data Scientist role: