Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Lead the development of cutting edge machine learning solutions.
- Drive scalable and efficient designs for scheduling and resourcing machine learning training.
- Design, code, evaluate and deploy solutions for disease prediction.
- Supervise the execution of deliverables for the machine learning team.
- Define best engineering and coding practice and strategy by reviewing projects for principles and content.
- MS (PhD preferred) degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence or related technical field with a strong background in theory and practice
- 5 years industry experience including software development in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, ML infrastructure and working with large data sets and systems
- Proficiency in general purpose programming languages, in particular Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Knowledge and experience with AWS ML and supporting services, cloud computing and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- You are a communicative person that values building good relationships with co-workers: can lead a team of engineers to meet product requirements set by the product team
- Experience in launching infrastructure and/or platform products in the market for scalable distributed systems
- Experience building and deploying Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions with excellent foundations of the underlying models
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: