Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is looking for a Senior .Net Web Developer with Full Stack Web Developing experience who is talented, self-driven and passionate to join the biggest R&D company in Dublin who is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions, working with the latest technology to design and develop mobile web applications. The successful candidate will be part of a Field Service Delivery team working on a large development project on a green field site.
This is an opportunity that combines fun and excitement on work that matters and shapes the future while been able to work and collaborate with team members that are smart, committed in a fun, friendly environment which empower staff members to do their best work.
The candidate will have a key role in the team and will be responsible for the in-house development of both internal and external service while working as part of an agile development team for developing, testing and maintenance of mobile and web applications.
Technical Stack Required;
• 4+ years’ experience in software design & development with .NET Framework.
• Proven ability to articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization
• Experience with Angular+2 (creating, self-contained, reusable and testing components)
• GUI experience (HTML, CSS)
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and C#
• Experience with REST, CQRS, SOA, SaaS, web applications
• Background in designing & building Microservice architectures
• Experience with AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools
• Professional experience in an Agile environment (Kanban is an advantage).
• Ability to take ownership of problems with enthusiasm, and innovation.
For more information contact email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior .Net Web Developer role: