Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Senior Data Scientist
We are a Fortune 100 Technology & Consumer Goods organization dedicated to building a best in class Data Science & Artificial Intelligence practice. We place research, development, and applications of cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms across multiple technical teams to build innovative technologies at the forefront of our core business.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist that loves solving technology problems and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communicating with coworkers and loved ones, preparing nutritious food, providing security for your home and family, and helping you take your health to the next level.
- Applying sophisticated data science models to real-world business problems using data
- Using cutting edge statistical and ML/AI methods to dig deep into complex data to deliver data-driven solutions across all areas of the business including inventory optimization, supply chain, marketing, healthcare, cybersecurity, etc
- Employing broad and deep knowledge of statistics, analytics, and machine learning to contribute to and enhance our core data science capabilities
- B.S. degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Operations Research, etc)
- Expertise of at least one focus area of data science (e.g. statistics, operations research, design and analysis of experiments, machine learning, quantitative analysis, etc)
- Strong data mining skills with ability to leverage distributed processing to scale to big data
- Proficiency with at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R, Julia)
- 3+ years of experience in data science or equivalent field
- Master's or Ph.D in a highly quantitative field
- Experience using high performance machine learning, AI, and/or data mining frameworks
- Experience building distributed data processing pipelines using technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Beam, etc.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical information to a wide spectrum of cross-functional team members
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: