Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is looking for a Senior .Net Application Engineer with Full Stack front end experience who is talented, self-driven and passionate to join the biggest R&D company in Dublin who is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions, working with the latest technology to design and develop mobile web applications. The successful candidate will be part of a Field Service Delivery team working on a large development project on a green field site.
This is an opportunity that combines fun and excitement on work that matters and shapes the future while been able to work and collaborate with team members that are smart, committed in a fun, friendly environment which empower staff members to do their best work.
You will be responsible for product feature implementation, both independently and in cooperation with your team. Complete projects on time to a high-quality standard while liaising with other teams and stakeholders. Work directly with a solutions architect to detail specification for the technical solution. Coach and mentor less experienced team members while developing best practices within the team. Investigate any technical issues during full development lifecycle. Do code reviews and manage the criteria applied during code reviews and provide effort estimations for individual’s and team’s.
Technical Stack Required;
- 6+ years experience in software development.
- Experience in C#
- Experience with Object Oriented (SOLID is an advantage)
- Experience with microservice architectures.
- Experience with distributed caching and messaging frameworks.
- Experience with .Net Framework and Core
- Automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with GIT or other revision control system.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server and NoSGL
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in at least Angular 2+, TypeScript, React or Vue experience
- Experience working and anticipating problems and taking decisive action in enterprise projects and team environments with product, application support and operations teams in mind
- Experience of Agile environment
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior .Net Application Engineer Fullstack - Frontend role: