Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is looking for a .Net Front End Developer with front end development experience who is talented, self-driven and passionate to join the biggest R&D company in Dublin who is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions, working with the latest technology to design and develop mobile web applications. The successful candidate will be part of a Field Service Delivery team working on a large development project on a green field site.
This is an opportunity that combines fun and excitement on work that matters and shapes the future while been able to work and collaborate with team members that are smart, committed in a fun, friendly environment which empower staff members to do their best work.
You will be part of a high-performance team leading technology projects through the full SDLC developing and maintain Ul solutions. You will deliver on and innovate UI architecture and technical designs reviews and develop Proof of Concepts as part of future solution assessments. Educate other developers on basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation and writing clean code. Contribute towards coding standards and code reviews by analysing code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
Technical Stack Required;
- 5+ years’ experience web applications enterprise level
- Experience with Web application framework such as Angular 2+ or React
- Experience in Redux
- Understanding Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Understand CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Experience in UI performance testing
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design constraints
- Experience with OOP stack
- Understanding of web application security issues and security be design principles
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Experience with microservices in a SaaS environment
- Experience in measuring and improving the performance of production systems
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban environments
- Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation
For more information contact email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the .Net Front End Developer role: