Location: Dublin, Ireland
I am currently seeking multiple iOS Developers on an initial 6 month contract to join our client who are an exciting new organization based in Dublin who are bringing a brand-new innovative online platform similar to Instagram and TikTok to market within the e-commerce sector.
Our client is currently building their MVP and are looking for developers to help build out their model into a fully functioning published application. This application is at early stages so the successful candidate will be involved in development from the beginning of the process and have the chance to be involved in this application which works by combining social media and loyalty programmes into one platform.
– Experience in developing apps for iPhone and iPad.
– Deep knowledge of the full iOS stack
– Experience of writing custom controls, transitions and swift animations
– Integrating with server-side API’s and web services
– Experience and compulsion in unit testing and testing your code
– Experience with git and code review-based workflows
– A passion for building clean, well designed, functional apps.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today via filling in your details below or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the iOS Developer role: