Contract: Fixed Term
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Engineer
Management Consulting, Dublin
My client is a global Management Consulting firm and they are applying cutting-edge solutions to solve real-world problems in various industries.
They are currently seeking to hire Senior Data Engineers on a Fixed-Term Contract to design, develop and implement data lead solutions intor production within a talented engineering team in Dublin.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work closely with an expert team of Data Scientists, Engineers and AI Specialists on a variety of exciting projects within the Healthcare domain.
Remote working available but you must be living within Ireland.
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you will apply best in class data technologies, frameworks and approaches to help clients gain real-value from their data.
- Working within a cross-functional team, you will assess large client data sets, determine accurate solutions and input into timely action plans.
- Design, develop and implement data lead solutions to client functional and industry requirements.
- Manage the data pipeline from end to end and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Take design specifications from client and help automate various manual processes utilising SSIS.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mappings, program logic and flowchart.
- Ensure data integrity, build data environments, and ensure top-class data flows for consumption.
- BA Degree in computer science, applied mathematics or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of experience working within Data Engineering.
- Strong experience with SSIS, SSAS & SSRS tools.
- Strong SQL and ETL skills.
- Hands-on experience migrating data to Microsoft Azure.
- Previous experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive, Hadoop, Spark is a plus.
- Programming skills with Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience in Data Modelling and Data wrangling.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: