Contract: Fixed Term
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Engineer – Dublin
My client is a global Management Consulting firm and they are applying cutting-edge solutions to solve real-world problems in various industries.
They are currently seeking to hire Senior Data Engineers on a Fixed-Term Contract to join their Management Consulting teams in Dublin.
You are a results-oriented, data and technology native, motivated by utilising Big Data tools and technologies, to advise and deliver best of breed data strategies and outcomes. You live and breathe data, have a problem-solving mindset and are continuously learning. Engineering the data pipeline is your focus. You will have a software engineering mindset, whereby you think in terms of building robust, future proofed solutions.
Remote working available but you must be living on the island of Ireland.
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you will apply best in class data technologies, frameworks and approaches to help clients gain real-value from their data.
- Design, develop and implement data lead solutions to client functional and industry requirements.
- Manage the data pipeline from end to end and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Take design specifications from client and help automate various manual processes utilising SSIS.
- BA Degree in computer science, applied mathematics or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of Data Engineering experience working with Big Data tech such as Python, Java, Scala
- Data Viz tech – Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
- Strong ETL and data pipeline experience
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to Ross Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: