Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Our platform is a one-of-a-kind globally distributed information system that brings together hospitals and labs to provide data ingestion and processing, analysis and modeling, reporting and intelligence, distribution and sharing of a multitude of complex sources of structured and unstructured data, including genomics, imaging, and clinical data, delivered as a multi-tenant SaaS platform on the cloud.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation!
- 20 days PTO
- 401k Matching ...and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design the future of our flagship software product used to perform large-scale multi-modal analysis of patient data
- Build efficient cloud native workflows for large scale high throughput genomics analysis
- Be a workflow expert working within the Architecture team
- Ensure development under IVDR and FDA Software as a Medical Device regulations
What You Need for this Position
At least 8 years of experience in Software Engineering including:
- Software Architecture
- Cloud Architecture (AWS/Azure/GCP)
**Bioinformatics is a major plus*** So, if you are a Software Architect with EHR/FDA/IVDR experience, please apply today
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Architect (Software as a Medical Device, IVDR) role: