Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cloud Architect - Dublin
My client is a global leader in the Financial Services sector and they are undergoing a rapid digital transformation on their mission to take their product and services to the next level.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Architect to join their R&D team to help architect next gen digital services within the Insurance sector.
This is a newly created Cloud Architect position within the team, where you will be tasked to define the architecture of the R&D projects, and participate in the creation of new products.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience architecting, building and operating enterprise applications
- Own the cloud architecture: principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure.
- Strong experience with cloud-based Azure
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment with CI/CD.
- Familiar with DevSecOps practices and Security as Code.
- Ability to mentor and lead from the front
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent training and development
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or email your CV directly Ross Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Cloud Architect role: