Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is looking for 2 Senior .NET Software Engineers with Full Stack experience who is talented, self-driven and passionate to join the biggest R&D company in Dublin who is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions, working with the latest technology to design and develop mobile web applications. The successful candidate will be working on a large development project on a green field site.
This is an opportunity that combines fun and excitement on work that matters and shapes the future while been able to work and collaborate with team members that are smart, committed, in a fun, friendly environment which empower staff members to do their best work.
To independently and in cooperation with senior engineers and Architects design new product features and changes while implementing code changes and features promoting best engineering practices. Investigate issues in development and production. Give effort estimates for individual assignments and keep the team up to date. You will work in a cross functional agile development team liaising with other teams and stakeholders to complete projects on time and to a high standard.
Technical Stack Required;
- Experience of at least 5 years in Microsoft .Net Framework and C#
- Experience 2+ years with .NET Core
- Experience with SQL & noSQL DB
- Experience in design and development of distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of OOA or OOA principals (SOLID is an advantage)
- Experience with common design patterns, messaging patterns, and distributed systems, e.g. REST, CQRS, Microservices.
- Experience with cloud-based services - (AWS is an advantage)
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, CQRS, REST, Windows Services, NServiceBus
- Experience in Agile development and lean principles
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior .Net Software Engineer role: