Location: New York, United States
We are a Venture Capital backed Cyber & Network Security start-up creating AI-Driven technical solutions for complex and unsolved problems. We are recruiting for Senior Site Reliability Engineer.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a key player; owning the operational health of all engineering systems that power our product offerings. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will partner closely with all engineering teams to implement reliable and sustainable software. You will be continuously looking for the next technical, procedural, cultural and organizational improvement that will result in improved product reliability.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent subject expertise in systems and infrastructure
- 5+ years of industry experience in Big Data and Systems infrastructure (high throughput, low latency).
- Extensive knowledge of distributed systems, data management, and data pipelines
- Previous start-up experience, or working in the early stages of a product’s lifecycle is required
- You will have a profound sense of proactive ownership - taking pride and responsibility for the quality of all systems and products we deliver to our customers
- Expertise in industry standard software engineering practices (e.g. thorough code reviews, design documentation, system production readiness launch plans, incident management, etc.)
- Strong track record of mentoring and leading teams
- Previous experience in popular distributed frameworks such as Apache Spark and Presto in Amazon EMR, and interact with data in other AWS data stores such as Amazon S3, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon DynamoDB
- Demonstrable contributions to open source projects and communities through code, documentation, and technical evangelism
- Demonstrable understanding of the current features and limitations of popular deep learning frameworks
- Familiarity with Python
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Site Reliability Engineer role: