Location: Dublin, Ireland
Chief Architect of Artificial Intelligence Dublin
Our client is regarded as the most innovative Company in the world. They are approximately 18 months a head of their nearest competitor in technology innovation. They are using AI to improve the Telecommunications networks we use everyday. They have set an ambitious goal by 2025 to increase efficiencies by 90% by applying AI to automate manual processes.
They are looking to take on a Chief Architect of Artificial Intelligence, this is a very senior role and they will provide a very generous package for the right person.
You will be joining their newly formed Lab in Dublin, Ireland, helping them pioneer new business and software architecture to support next generation products and solutions.
As a Chief Architect of AI, your knowledge and experience in machine learning methodologies will be applied to solve challenging real-world problems. Your contribution will also help to create new offerings in the areas of intelligence driven 4G and 5G network, edge computing, distributed cloud, IoT and other emerging businesses.
Lead the AI framework architecture design for ultra-large scale network operation platform.
Lead the design and implement intelligent operations system, which include working with petabytes of networks data, and demonstrating the root cause analysis system, anomaly detection systems, recommendation engines, etc. based on knowledge graph, active learning algorithms, predictive models, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning algorithms.
Lead studies and creative usage of new and/or existing data sources.
Work with architects to leverage existing data models and build new ones as needed.
Collaborate with product development teams and partners in Businesses to industrialize machine learning models and solutions including providing source code, workflows and documents
Desired Skills and Experience
· PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related field;
· 5+ years of Machine Learning experience and success use case in CT/IT industry;
· Programming skills in various languages (Python, Scala, Java, R or C++)
· Proven skills in Machine Learning
· Strong skills in the use of the current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow and Spark, etc.
· Ability to lead the implement new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives and research papers addressing their functionalities, scalability and overall industrialization viability
Salary is very generous with sign on bonus, full relocation, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits package.
Interested to know more please apply today and or email Mark@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Chief Architect of Artificial Intelligence role: