Location: Dublin, Ireland
NLP Research Scientist
Globally Renowned Technology Company, Dublin
Due to growth, our client who are a globally renowned technology company are looking to hire several NLP Research Scientists to join their Dublin, Ireland offices and be a part of the NLP Team.
The Natural Language Processing (NLP) team is part of Ireland Research Center, responsible for researching and developing new technologies for the sake of improving end user experience. The NLP team mission is to help our product lines to provide best end user experience for overseas users speaking various languages. The team do so by developing NLP components that cover a wide range of languages, not only English and major languages of Europe, but also Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, and more.
The team plays a central role as well in building the scientific excellence as well as thought leadership for the business in this area through open-source initiatives, publishing in top tier conferences as well as patenting our new developed technologies.
- Responsible for researching and adapting the most recent techniques in NLP for Dialogue Systems, Search Engines, Recommender Systems, etc.
- Responsible for conducting scientific comparative analysis of current the developed techniques with the most recent state-of-the-art techniques in this area.
- Responsible for encapsulating the NLP modules into workable research proof-of-concepts.
- Responsible for technology transfer of the developed NLP models and working closely with business units.
- PhD in a relevant field is preferred (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math...)
- Experience with Deep Learning (NNs, Recurrent NNs, Convolutional NNs, Encoder-Decoder with Attentions, Bayesian Deep Learning) with textual data.
- Experience working with Deep Learning Programming frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, H20 is a must.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Strong Publication track records in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals, including, but not limited to, EMNLP, ACL, AAAI, NIPS, AAA, COLING.
**Please Note** Candidates must hold EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this position as my client do not offer Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today via filling in your details below or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the NLP Research Scientist role: