Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
As a Software Development Engineer, you will report to a team lead in Data Services, and work together with a team of Engineers on developing large-scale data services and data warehouses powering our platform in the digital healthcare sector. You are responsible for delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solutions by building data models, writing ETL processes and administering systems to facilitate business intelligence tools.
- Bachelor's? degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent professional experience,
- 2 years' experience in the software engineering field with Data Warehousing experience
- Demonstrated experience working on Service-Oriented Architectures, Microservices, and APIs,
- Excellent knowledge in Java (Spring, Hibernate) and Python,
- Knowledge of Big data platforms (Spark...), stream processing and functional programming,
- Good knowledge of modern scalable database technologies and SQL,
- Good knowledge of GraphQL,
- Good knowledge of software engineering best-practices, Agile, CI/CD,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience with distributed Data Warehouses is a plus,
- Knowledge of digital healthcare, genomics and digital image analysis is a plus,
- Excellent level of English.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Location: Remote on the East Coast
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Development Engineer (Data Services Engineer) role: