Location: Dublin, Ireland
Machine Learning Engineer
Our client, a company relied on globally for Safety Testing are leading the way in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning innovation across the world.
They are opening a brand new Innovation Hub at Grand Canal Dock and they are seeking to hire Machine Learning Engineers to help build scale their Data platform. With continued investment, their platform is one of the most innovative Data Analytics platform in the world.
Coming into an exciting and dynamic environment at their brand new ultra modern R&D Center, this is an exciting opportunity to apply the latest technologies in Machine Learning, Data Analytics and AI to solve some of the world’s most challenging everyday problems.
- As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work with CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and computer architecture.
- You will develop and manage computations, and work with relevant algorithms.
- Liaise with the data engineering and data science team to ensure best practices are being delivered.
- Configure data pipelines and the infrastructure needed to bring code into production.
- Create algorithms according to statistical modelling procedures and produce scalable machine learning solutions.
- Work with machine learning algorithms and libraries with a focus on product development for problem solving tasks.
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyse business requirements and implement best practices to enhance the Machine Learning architecture.
- At least three years of experience working in software development using Python and Shell Scripting.
- Proven experience in machine learning and big data tools along with statistical and predictive modelling.
- Expertise with programming and scripting such as Python, R, Powershell, Java or C#.
- Strong background in optimizing state-of-the-art machine learning models.
- Excellent skills in writing excellent production code for model deployment using CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Cosmos or Azure.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical & communication skills.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
Experience with Azure Data Factory , Data Bricks , Kubernetes , Machine Learning Studio , Cognitive Services
*At this current time our client is only lookign at Stamp 4 and EU citizens*
For more information feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: