Location: Berlin, Germany
A multinational Biotechnology company in Berlin are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to help maintain and manage their Bioinformatic pipelines. Your work will have a direct impact on the lives of people suffering from the world's most improbable diseases.
- Help bring Software and Bioinformatics Development from initial stages into a production environment.
- Ensure that systems are solid and robust and apply DevOps techniques using tools such as Terraform
- Configure systems having knowledge in Linux/Unix Administration
- Develop and deploy CI/CD pipelines
- Optimize automation and configuration (Jenkins)
- Develop database integrations using SQL and MySQL
- At least 2 years of experience DevOps roles
- Excellent skills in Linux/Unix
- Proficient with Python
- Experience with CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins,Terraform, Ansible, and Git
- Professional working skills in English
Complete the form below to apply for the Bio DevOps role: