Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Job Title: Data Visualization Analyst
Location: Bavaria, Germany
One of Germany’s most respected companies is looking to hire a Data Analyst who will bring their data and analytical knowledge to help transform the way they understand and communicate with their customers. This company has a big impact on people’s lives, and have therefor made it their mission to understand them as much as possible.
You will join a highly ambitious team of data experts who are all motivated to utilize the power of data and analytics.
- Set standards for presenting information and guidelines for storytelling
- Visualize data in a static and interactive way through dashboards and reports with other members of the organization
- Clarify data to communicate captivating stories through it
- Collaborate with IT teams to automate dashboards
- Lead and support projects across different teams
- Academic degree (Information Design, Computer Science, Data Visualization or similar)
- 5+ years’ experience in visualization or analytics
- Visualization experience using Qlik, Tableau, Cognos etc.
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong ability to clarify business demands and problems into visualizations
- Ability to have discussions in German and English
- Ability to lead projects and/or work in an agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is diverse and collaborative organization, where you can develop your skills further and help make a difference in people’s lives.
Apply now or email scott@alldus directly with your CV.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Visualization Analyst role: