Location: United States, United States
We are recruiting with our client for an experienced for a ServiceNow Architect.
The ServiceNow Architect will provide strategic oversight for the design, development, modification, and implementation of solutions within ServiceNow platform to provide solutions for complex issues.
The ServiceNow architect will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as clients to:
- Build a comprehensive and holistic view of the organizations processes, strategy and Information & Technology assets.
- Leveraging the above understanding to ensure the ServiceNow platform supports an IT environment which meets the organisations/client’s business objectives.
- Provide project leadership and project coordination.
- Design and implement solutions for endto-end Asset Management lifecycles.
- Previous client facing consulting Architect experience.
- Over 5 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Over 3 years’ experience with Asset Management.
- Over 3 years of ServiceNow Discovery.
- Experience with ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Discovery, ITAM and/or ITOM.
- Monitor ITAM metrics to determine areas of inefficiency and remedy with appropriate action.
- Knowledge of Asset Management Lifecycle process (HAM/SAM).
Complete the form below to apply for the ITAM Architect role: