Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Job Title: Lead Data Management
Location: Bavaria, Germany
One of Germany’s most respected companies is looking to hire a Data Analyst who will bring their data and analytical knowledge to help transform the way they understand and communicate with their customers. This company has a big impact on people’s lives, and have therefor made it their mission to understand them as much as possible.
You will join a highly ambitious team of data experts who are all motivated to utilize the power of data and analytics.
- Mentor and guide the Data Management Team
- Oversee day-to-day activities and manage projects in alignment with the team and business’ needs
- Ensure effective collaboration on priorities and maintain relations with different stakeholders of the business
- Identify data needs and carry-out the necessary tasks for gathering requirements, planning and execution
- Ensure processing of data by strict ownership of all data sources
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years previous years work experience
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to guide and mentor team members and solve problems as they arise
- Expert skills in data management, performance tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting data integration solutions
- Data modelling experience
- Experience in visualization and reporting tools like Qlik, Tableau and Spotfire
- Oracle and Redshift experience
- Ability to hold discussions in German and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is diverse and collaborative organization, where you can develop your skills further and help make a difference in people’s lives.
Apply now or email scott@alldus directly with your CV.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Management Lead role: