Location: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
Global Leader in SaaS Solutions
Role: QA Manager
Location: South Dublin
Excellent remuneration and benefits package on offer
Our Client based in Dublin is a fast-growing SaaS leader who are leading the way in mobile technology platforms and solutions.
Coming into a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within a multifunctional team to significantly grow the company’s stance as the outright leader in their industry.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on a QA Manager to manage, mentor, coach, and direct the work of a team of QA Engineers.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Dynamic company who encourage progression and Development.
As a QA Engineering Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of device firmware deliverables by enhancing automated test frameworks, writing automated tests, maintaining QA related metrics, and upholding/enhancing QA related processes while providing leadership to establish best practices and grow the team and individuals as needed.
- Manage, mentor, coach, and direct the work of QA Engineers
- Influencing cross-functional teams of Product and Engineering
- Implementing best practices across the team
- designing an enhancing automated test frameworks and test suites for Firmware products
- Implementing algorithms for testing new product features
- Work closely with Product Management and Developers
- Design, document, and execute test procedures
- Perform regression testing on firmware deliverables
- Tracking and fixing bigs
- Guide development of automated simulation and test algorithms to detect errors in embedded systems.
- Work with real time operating systems and communication protocols such as LTE, WiFi, BTLE, TCP/IP, and GP.
You’ll need to have…
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of QA experience
- 3+ years managing QA teams
- Experience with C and at least one OO language (e.g. C++, C#, Java, or Python)
- Experience reading/writing code down to a white box level and providing root cause analysis
- Experience with unit, integration, and system level testing on embedded software platforms
- Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. Robot Framework, TestRail,..)
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE, CE, or CS
- Desired experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing
- Passion for inspiring trust and respect of a team to stimulate production within the workplace
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Manager role: