Location: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
Role: QA Engineer
Location: South Dublin
Excellent remuneration and benefits package on offer
Our client are global leader in the software development space. They are a growing at a massively fast paced and it is a very exciting time to Join the organisation.
They are looking for a number of QA Engineers to join their Dublin office. This will be a manual role to begin with but with a clear progression path into Automation.
You will work alongside likeminded QA engineers while playing a key role in designing, developing, testing, and delivering firmware for next generation in-vehicle consumer telematics devices
- Design and enhance test frameworks and test suites for Firmware products
- Implement algorithms for testing new product features
- Work closely with Product and Developers to review feature requirements to plan for automated testing
- Design, document, and execute test procedures
- Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features on firmware deliverables
- Perform regression testing on firmware deliverables
- Analyze test results, perform root cause analysis, and file bug tickets as necessary
- Monitor and maintain metrics on tests.
- Develop automated simulation and test algorithms to detect errors in embedded systems.
- Work with real time operating systems and communication protocols such as LTE, WiFi, BTLE, TCP/IP, and GPS
You’ll need to have…
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years QA experience
- Education/Learning Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (EE, CE, or CS preferred) or equivalent experience
- Experience with unit, integration, and system level testing on embedded software platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree (EE, CE, or CS preferred) or equivalent experience
- Desired experience with C and at least one OO language (e.g. C++, C#, Java, or Python)
- Desired ability to read/write code down to a white box level and provide clear root cause analysis
- Desired experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Engineer role: