Location: Dublin, Ireland
Leading Consultancy Firm, Dublin City Centre
My client are one of Ireland’s leading consultancy firms and they are building a brand new AI and Analytics hub to help solve the world’s most complex problems.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire Data Scientists across all levels to help deliver cutting-edge solutions to customers across various industries.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to further develop your technical skills along with combining your technical expertise with your excellent communication skills to help this organization become the leader in their field.
- As a Data Scientist, you will architect and build solutions to a range of various projects by applying analytics and AI techniques to client data.
- You will translate complex business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks, utilising a variety of tools, capabilities and technologies from various data sources such as structured data, text, images and video.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team including data scientists, data engineers, AI specialists and other non-technical teams to extract actionable intelligence from data.
- Work closely with internal and client SMEs to understand the data and technology landscape, propose and design analytics and AI solutions and deliver client outcomes.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team as well as sharing knowledge/experiences with colleagues.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
- At least two years of experience working within Data Science, Machine Learning.
- Strong background in NLP and Computer Vision.
- Excellent programming skills with Python, R and/or Scala.
- Skills working within Data wrangling, Network Analysis and Enterprise graph.
- Experience working with Alteryx, DataRobot, SAS, SPSS, Spark, Qlik, Tableau.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: