Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Science Consultant
Financial Services, Dublin City Centre
My client are one of the world’s leading consultancy firms and they are building a brand new AI and Analytics hub to help solve the world’s most complex problems.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire Data Science Consultants to join the team based in Dublin City Centre and help deliver game-changing innovations within the Financial Services industry.
Coming into a fun, hard-working and rewarding environment, this is an exciting opportunity to help solve some of the world’s most complex problems within a company leading the way in AI and Data Science innovation.
- As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with clients and stakeholders to propose and design innovative AI and Analytical solutions to solve their key needs.
- You will translate complex business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks, utilising a variety of tools, capabilities and technologies from various data sources.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to extract actionable insights from data.
- Ensure code is delivered to best practices to drive business solutions.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team as well as sharing knowledge/experiences with colleagues.
- Developer key relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Bsc or Msc in Computer Science or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience working within Data Science/Analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Experience with Customer Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Anomaly Detection and Churn Analysis.
- Previous experience working in a consultancy is a bonus.
- Strong ability to lead a team with skills in coaching and mentoring fellow team members.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Consultant role: