Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Python Developer
FinTech, Dublin City
Our client one of the top Fintech companies in Ireland, who offer real-time analytics solutions to top clients around the world in the financial sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Mid-to-Senior level Python Developer to join their automation and platform engineering team to enhance their innovative products and offerings to key customers.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to explore multiples areas within configuration management, DevOps, microservices and data science to help the company take their game-changing services to the next level.
- As a Python Developer, you will design, code, test and deploy solutions to help improve business efficiency and scale infrastructure to meet the client’s needs.
- Maintain and improve existing applications within a microservices architecture.
- Support current microservice applications, scripts and internal products.
- Build and maintain DevOps pipelines.
- Collaborate with other technical teams on solution design and implementation.
- Work closely with DevOps, configuration management and data science to deliver best practices.
- Provide accurate documentation and training to customers.
- Around 5 years of industry experience in Python Development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps tools.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Skilled with AWS, Ansible and Terraform.
- Salary: max. €80k
- Comprehensive Benefits package
**Please Note** Only applicants with EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV below or reach out to me directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Python Developer role: