Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Lead Data Engineer
We are an award-winning intelligent, data-driven platform that provides an end-to-end technology solution for all the advertising, marketing, and creative needs of enterprise organizations.
We are looking for a top Lead Data Engineer to join the team and immediately take on a high-impact, mission critical role in developing, optimizing, and scaling our end-to-end data systems. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, collaborative, and passionate about creating best in class data-driven solutions to complex problems.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing highly scalable end-to-end data platform which includes data ingestion, cleansing, and distribution.
- Work cross functionally across the data insights team, software engineering, & data science to define and extract data sets for use in machine learning and analytics.
- Leverage deep knowledge of applications, databases, data infrastructure, data pipelines, data warehouses, and ETL processes
- Take ownership over the data product and make decisions around evolving the tech stack
- B.S. in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc) or equivalent experience
- Expertise in engineering highly scalable, distributed, data systems.
- 3+ years of experience building data ingestion, distribution, cleansing or ETL pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL and relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Experience with AWS and data related services like RDS, Redshift, and Kinesis
- Experience with Java or Scala is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Engineer role: