Location: Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
The Program Manager is an integral member of the project team responsible for assisting in the direction, organization and control of projects and associated activities, reporting to the Director of Program Management.Responsibilities include:
- Management of the development life cycle for medical devices with emphasis on timely execution to project plan to ensure compliance with corporate development and documentation standards
- Delivering projects on schedule and budget with acceptable risk profile Leadership through all stages of design life cycle, including requirements generation, development, risk management, verification/validation cross functional area planning, transfer to manufacturing, and post market surveillance.
- Planning of complex interrelated tasks and activities with use of scheduling tools linked to achieving stated corporate goals.
- Daily management of project and recommendations on resources required for completion of project tasks.
- Matrix management of internal as well as external resources for assigned projects.
You should have:
• A strong academic background in areas related to engineering
• 5 to 10 years of experience in medical device industry
• 3 to 5 years of project management experience.
• Industrial experience gained in technical project management role in medical/diagnostic device development programs
• Proficiency using project management tools
In addition, any experience of the following will also be beneficial:
• Experience developing drug-delivery devices or Digital Health solutions
• Algorithm development for sensing applications
• Product development in a commercial environment
• Management of technology development projects
• Reliability engineering
This is an exciting opportunity to support new and established medical device and diagnostic developers translate their ideas from innovation to marketable product.
• Group medical insurance
• Health Savings Account with company match
• Teladoc and informed Nurse line resources
• Long term care plan
• Group dental insurance
• Vision plan
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company profit sharing contribution
• Commuter and Parking tax-savings benefit
• 15 days paid vacation days with the opportunity to buy five additional days
• 10 paid Holidays plus 10 paid sick days
• Company and Voluntary income protection benefits
• Gym and health incentive reimbursement
• Pet and legal insurance Plans
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Annual performance-based bonus
Complete the form below to apply for the Program Manager role: