Location: Berlin, Germany
Our client is a global Biotechnology company who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to further optimize and automate diagnostic pipelines to extract insights and information from medical documents and research publication papers.
You will be joining a highly skilled team based in Berlin and offer your excellent experience in a highly innovative field of life sciences. This company is dedicated in using AI and Data Science in order to transform data into medical solutions for patients.
- +2 years of experience
- Experience in professional software development
- Previous experience in productionizing NLP algorithms
- General methods of NLP - Text Classification, Entity Linking, Ontologies etc.
- Medical domain experience is needed (from working in industry or from education background)
- Experience with Graph Databases
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience with AWS
Jupyter Notebook or AWS Sagemaker for prototyping
Preferably a Computer Science background and Bioscience experience
Ongoing support and training provided both internally and externally!
Regular company events!
Fresh fruit baskets weekly!
Travel to work in an environmentally-friendly way through their bike-leasing option!
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to get involved with this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your latest CV for consideration immediately!
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer - NLP role: