Location: Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
System Administration Consultant
My client who are an IT Service Provider based in Eschborn, Frankfurt has a requirement for Consultants to join them.
As a specialist in digital transformation, they support their customers starting with demand analysis through development right up to deployment and operation.
My client are looking for various levels of consultants, from junior consultants through to senior consultants due to growth.
- You will take care of the operational infrastructures and services for our customers
- The configuration and operation of the monitoring of the customer infrastructure is part of your daily tasks
- You will diagnose and fix problems in Linux systems
- You are best prepared if you are used to working in different databases (MySQL), web servers (NGINX), containers (Docker) and networks
- Know-how and the safe handling of cloud systems (AWS, GCP) support you in your everyday life
- Completed relevant training, a course of study or a comparable career
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable task
- Experience in operations or the desire to specialize in it
- Experience in Linux administration (Red Hat, Centos)
- Reliable experience in dealing with cloud systems (e.g. AWS) is a big plus
- Ideally experience in data analysis (Splunk or ELK)
- Fluent German or English skills
- The ability to impart knowledge to colleagues and to familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- You convince through teamwork, customer-oriented working methods and independent analytical thinking skills
If this role is of interest then please apply with your latest CV below or send it directly to email@example.com for consideration
Complete the form below to apply for the System Adminstrator role: