Location: dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Up and coming eCommerce brand, Dublin
Our client based in Dublin offers a personalised experience to their customers in the eCommerce sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Data Scientist to join the Customer Analytics team. You will be involved in the implementation and running of their recommendation systems to deliver the best customer experience.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will also be involved in the full lifecycle, including data collection and creating propensity models around the behaviour of their customers to help drive business growth.
· As a Data Scientist, you will be involved in all aspects of model deployment from data collection to modelling and analysing.
· You will apply Data Science techniques to identify improvements for the customer experience and other aspects of the business.
· Work with elaborate data systems and cleaning the data from several databases.
· Use Predictive modelling to identify potential customers and enhance the marketing strategy.
· Liaise with the engineering team to apply models into production.
· Minimum of BSC degree in Data Science, Computer Science or similar; Master’s degree beneficial.
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience.
· Expertise with programming languages Python, C, Matlab, SQL and R.
· Strong knowledge of data visualisation tools, eg. Tableau.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to stakeholders essential.
· Problem solver with strong creative and analytical skills.
· Background in engineering in a customer focused area desirable
· Previous Projects around Customer churn, Customer lifetime value or recommendation systems is desirable
· Ability to work in a practical and Fast paced environment.
Our client offers the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people in an innovative environment doing fantastic things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks. If you feel your skills match, then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: