Location: Dublin, Ireland
NLP Data Scientist
AI-Based Company, Dublin
Our client are an exciting AI company that have created an innovative NLP Product that is regarded as a disruptor within the eCommerce industry.
They are setting up a R&D Hub in Dublin and looking to build an expert team of NLP Data Scientists to help continue evolve and improve their cutting-edge service to customers.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work on an innovative a game-changing product which can leverage billions of clients data points for insights that facilitate strategic procurement decisions.
- As a Data Scientist, you will create and develop innovative NLP solutions to improve their cloud-based analytics product within a new R&D team.
- You will research, prototype and deploy novel deep learning models that will have an immense impact on the wider business strategy.
- Translate business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks, utilising a variety of tools, capabilities and technologies.
- Work closely with other technical teams to develop Proof of concepts into production.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends within NLP and Deep Learning, sharing ideas on how to implement new technologies and tools into the business.
- PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of industry experience working as a Data Scientist.
- Highly knowledgeable in areas of NLP and Deep Learning.
- Experience of NLP frameworks such as NLTK, SpaCy, ELMo, BERT etc.
- Strong skills in Python, Keras, Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today via filling in your details below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the NLP Data Scientist role: