Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Visualization Consultant
Leading Consultancy, Dublin City Centre
Want to join one of Ireland’s leading consultancy firms and be part of a brand new AI and Data Analytics hub in Dublin City?
My client are looking for experienced Data Visualization Consultants to help bring unique insights, key reports and dynamic visualizations on a range of projects within the Healthcare, Utiliies and Financial Services sectors.
Coming into a unique, fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will help bring numerous data feeds together, efficiently modeling and creating scalable, high quality, reliable and timely data products for a range of top clients around the world.
- As a Data Visualization Consultant, you will work with a cross-functional team on a variety of tasks from gathering data and translating them into actionable insights.
- Staying up to date across industry BI & MI developments and products, to ensure that they get the best from the current technology and understand what impact new technologies can offer.
- Contribute towards the creation, maintenance and articulation of a clear roadmap to transitioning to self-service solutions in the Cloud.
- Present insights to senior managers and stakeholders to impact their decision-making and overall strategy of current projects.
- At least three years of experience working in a Data Visualization-related role.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of complex SQL, data transformation and 3rd party platforms.
- Excellent skills in PowerBI.
- Experience with Tableau, GG Plot, Qlik, D3, R, Python, Shiny is also desirable.
- An analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail.
- Some experience within Data Engineering is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
How to Apply:
If interested, please upload your CV below or email Liam Mc Namara directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Visualization Consultant role: