Location: Dublin, Ireland
VP of AI Research
Exciting AI-Based company, Dublin
Our client are an exciting AI company that have created an innovative NLP Product that is regarded as a disruptor within the eCommerce industry.
They are setting up a new state-of-the-art AI Hub in Dublin and are seeking a VP of AI Research to lead the team’s efforts in fundamental research within NLP and Data Science to support their greenfield product.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to lead the way on a brand new team of expert data scientists and help the company establish a well-known presence in Ireland for years to come.
- As the VP of AI Research, you will manage a team of NLP and Machine Learning engineers to deploy cutting-edge models into production.
- Oversee their collaboration with AI Research centres in Ireland to develop the company’s reputation of supporting high-quality research.
- Supervise the data science team in collaborating with key clients to integrate their data and combine it with the company’s new actionable insights.
- Head up the Dublin office with the ability to resolve daily issues with support from their global infrastructure.
- PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience coaching, mentoring or leading teams within an academic or commercial environment.
- Examples of successfully applying your research in a commercial setting.
- Highly knowledgeable in areas such as Deep Learning and NLP.
- Experience of NLP frameworks such as NLTK, SpaCy, ELMo, BERT etc.
- Strong skills in Python, Keras, Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today via filling in your details below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the VP Of Artificial Intelligence Research role: