Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Building a best-in-class platform focused on developing and advancing new medicines. As part of a wider data team you will be working with top class data scientists and engineers. You will develop solutions covering the gambit of diverse data including medical records, clinical trail data, imaging etc. developed from our own labs.
As a venture back start up and having just received our series B we're on a mission to unite human and machine intelligence and change the way the drug development industry works.
The day to day:
- Be a lead within the scientific leadership team and help shape a group of world-class data scientists and engineers deploying unique and generalizable solutions to core problems
- Help shape the future of drug development
- Experience with taking a risk - We don't have all the answers and not all theories work.
- Use your ability to articulate science.
- Work with clinical and pre-clinical teams to improve the impact of models.
- Be a dynamic and active team member, help review code, pass idea's back and forth with colleagues
- Be the face of the team by writing papers attend (virtual for now) conferences, publish articles.
- Team building - we are set to grow and we'll need your leadership ability and experience developing junior talent.
- PhD or MS in data science, epidemiology, biostatistics, health economics etc.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in HEOR or epidemiology delivering products or services to Pharma/Biotech and/or Payers
- A minimum of 3 years as a people leader
- Deep conceptual understanding of epidemiological methods and study design including designing studies and performing advanced analytical work in surveillance, detection, and prevention of diseases; HEOR analyses; biostatistics; longitudinal data analyses including descriptive, comparative effectiveness, adherence and others, or other expert quantitative areas pertinent to healthcare
- Variety with different health data types (Claims, EMR, US and non-US)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, SQL is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Data Science, Clinical RWE role: