Location: Berlin, Germany
Head of Data Science
Salary: €90,000 - €110,000
Benefits: Annual travel allowance, Catered weekly lunches and monthly company events, educational budget, German classes and yoga sessions
One of Berlin’s most successful eCommerce start-ups in recent years are looking to hire a new Head of Data Science for one of its newer established Data Science functions.
The Successful candidate will head up a team of 4 Data Scientist’s who’s core projects will be involved around product analytics, customer analytics, marketing analytics and recommendation systems.
This team’s goal is to solve customer’s current and future problems along with adding business value by finding out what more they can provide their users.
- Work closely with the VP Product and team leads to develop a customer-driven and data-driven strategy.
- Manage a team of 4+ data scientists. Provide leadership on data science & analytics.
- Represent team to the organisation and advocate the Data Science team as an equal partner in evolving the product
- Develop insights and predictive models on key KPIs such as Retention and CLV
- Prototype data-driven features based on insights and/or machine learning models
- Generate tactical insights from analytics and visualisation to drive product strategy
- Programming experience with Python or R
- Previous experience on bringing machine learning models into production
- You have experience working in an e-commerce environment
- 2+ years managing/ leading a Data Science team
Complete the form below to apply for the Head of Data Science/ Manager of Intelligence Products role: