Location: Dublin, Ireland
Front End Developer
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
Want to work with an award-winning SaaS provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide?
My client are looking for a mid-to-Senior level Front End Developer to join their growing team and help enhance and further develop their game-changing platform within the Education industry
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and make a positive difference to people's lives all around the world.
- As the Front End Developer, you will work within a team of 5-7 focusing on delivering new features that will enhance their current product within an Agile environment.
- You will help improve the design system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet the organization’s standards and guidelines.
- Participate in Code reviews, follow Scrum processes and document the solutions
- 4-5 years of experience working in Front End Development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js. Experience with React/Angular will be considered.
- Ability to develop high-quality code within a highly productive Agile team
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below OR send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Front End Developer role: