Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Backend Developer
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
Want to work with an award-winning SaaS provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide?
My client are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join their growing team and help enhance and further develop their game-changing platform within the Education industry
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and make a positive difference to people's lives all around the world.
- As the Senior Backend Developer, you will work within a team of 5-7 focusing on delivering new features that will enhance their current product within an Agile environment.
- You will help improve the design system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet the organization’s standards and guidelines.
- Participate in Code reviews, follow Scrum processes and document the solutions.
- At least five years of experience working in software design and development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Ability to lead development projects and designing software applications
- Excellent skills in Java, Spring and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge in Cloud computing
- Experience in building microservices, APIs, web applications
- Enthusiastic in developing high-quality code and collaborating with a productive Agile team
- Salary circa. €80k
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below OR send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Backend Developer role: