Location: Dublin, Ireland
Security Team Lead
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
Want to work with an award-winning SaaS provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide with their innovative platform for the Education industry?
My client are looking for a hands-on Security Team Lead to join their engineering team to help promote best security practices within the organisation.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and make a positive difference to people's lives all around the world.
- As the Security Team Lead, you help promote best practices within an engineering team of 80+ people for a product accessed by millions of end-users across Europe.
- You will focus on Cloud Infrastructure and Identity & Access Management is secured in line with best security standards.
- Set up and develop several tools automating many aspects of the security of platforms (security within CI/CD pipeline, IAM, alerting).
- Ensure that the service delivery pipeline and processes supporting the software development process are designed for security and privacy.
- Assist engineers in automation of provisioning and configuration, with focus on realization of security and privacy controls.
- 5+ years of experience as Security Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) security and Application security (OWASP).
- Familiarity with web applications & APIs within a microservices architecture.
- Comfortable scripting in Python.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins and Docker is a bonus.
- Compliance experience would be beneficial.
- Salary circa. €90k
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below OR send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Security Team Lead role: