Location: NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Job: Splunk Consultant
Location: Germany (Remote in Germany)
Duration: 6 months
Alldus are working with a German Splunk Partner who is looking for a hire a Splunk Consultant freelancer for an initial 6 month contract engagement. All applicants must be based in Germany and speak fluent German.
In this role, you will be focusing specifically on complex client Splunk deployments and configurations. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive experience communicating and interfacing with key project stakeholders.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with SPLUNK in one of the following areas: IT Operations, compliance, dev ops, network security, and system security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with rule and advanced logic creation within SPLUNK
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Splunk Certified Administrator, Splunk Certified Architect and/or Splunk Certified Consultant – not required but strongly preferred
If you are interested in applying to this 6 month contract for a German speaking Splunk Consultant, please share an updated CV and we can schedule a call.
Complete the form below to apply for the Splunk Consultant role: