Location: Ireland, Ireland
Senior Software Engineer (Scala)
Innovative IT Startup, South Dublin
My client are an innovative startup in the IT industry who are pioneering Data Privacy solutions by helping businesses better control and manage their data.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in South Dublin to architect and build their cutting-edge Analytics platform.
Coming into a collaborative and fast-paced organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to join a high-quality engineering team and work on innovative data-related applications to benefit global organizations.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation an innovative customer-facing analytics platform.
- You will ensure best practices within the team, including high-quality code and architectural designs.
- Work closely with the data and product teams to ensure best offerings to customers are being delivered.
- Be hands-on in the full Software Development life-cycle within an Agile team, including design, development, debugging, testing and cloud deployment.
- A minimum of 4 years of industry experience working in Software Development.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent programming skills in Scala. Strong expertise in Java will be considered.
- Experienced of Object Oriented design patterns and developing applications in a microservices architecture.
- Skilled in NoSQL databases and Big Data Hadoop platforms.
- A growth-mindset with excellent communication and mentoring skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your CV below or reach out to Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer (Scala) role: