Location: Herndon, Virginia, United States
A Small Business technology and systems development firm based in Virginia that specializes in conceptualizing, designing, and implementing solutions that help our clients maximize their investments in information technology.
Seeking a senior level ServiceNow developer with experience configuring, customizing, and developing complex applications on the ServiceNow platform.
Development Support Tasks Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
The Senior ServiceNow developer will be part of a team that provides business analysis and development support to identify/document manual activities, create workflow, automation, application development, testing, evaluation, software lifecycle methodologies and risk management.
- Configuring and customizing ServiceNow product to meet business requirements involving both structured and unstructured information management;
- Ensuring compliance with enterprise data standards and information sharing;
- Providing input for required documentation needed to be SLM-compliant;
- Providing input for required configuration change and training documentation;
- Assisting the system’s Planning Team as needed with user stories from end users and system development team; and,
- Providing input and assistance in addressing any IT Security-related Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)s and patching.
- Supporting requirements creation and backlog management
- Design application solutions to include user research, experience design, and service design.
Minimum of 8 years of experience as a developer on large and complex business systems
Must have in-depth and hands-on experience with implementing ServiceNow solutions
Experience with implementing multiple ServiceNow projects
Strong technical and communication skills
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: