Location: New York, United States
We are building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic illnesses. Through our proprietary technology platform and unique brands built to treat specific chronic conditions, we are revolutionizing the treatment of chronic issues and increasing the accessibility of life changing products.
In three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform and have raised over $70M in funding. We are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors.
As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate and driven individuals who truly embody our core values and mission.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating massive amounts of data. We’re looking for a top Data Analytics Lead. You will touch all aspects of the business. The Data Analytics Lead will focus on user growth & retention to provide actionable, data-driven insights that inform our key business decisions at scale.
- Identify key elements that drive user growth, engagement, and retention,
- Discern actionable insights and provide strategic recommendations to shape decisions with stakeholders
- Collaborate with key stakeholders as a thought leader in developing and delivering quality data products
- Provide leadership both in the data analytics team and cross-functionally
- B.S. or an advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or an equivalent quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience working on data analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Fluent in SQL, database management, and visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Plotly, etc. .
- Ability to write fluently in at least one scripting language like Python, R, etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with digital marketing and web analytics data from integration, quality assurance to modeling with technologies like Google analytics and Heap
- Subject Matter Expert in user Growth & retention within B2C domain and extensive experiences in driving insights discovery and interpretation to shape strategic business decisions
- Leadership experience at both project & product level
- Ability to drive full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
Nice to Have:
- Expertise with product analytics and A/B testing
- Domain exposure in subscription eCommerce
- Experience with technologies like Snowflake, Segment, snowplow and event instrumentation
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Analytics Lead - Growth & Retention role: