Location: Dublin, United States
***Interested in working for one of the most Tech advanced companies in Dublin??***
Joining the leadership team within the company's Automation department. Our client is seeking an advanced and eager Senior QA Automation Engineer to support one of Ireland's most forward looking companies.
Role: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Salary upto: €80,000
Bonus: 26 days annual leave, 12% Bonus, Health Insurance, 8% matched pension, Life Assurance, Education Allowance
A massively rapid growing company with one of the best QA teams in the country is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer. You will work with a very hard working management team based in south Dublin with a team of passionate QA engineers. The company are a leader in the software development space in Dublin and have one of the strongest QA Automation teams in the country.
- Participate in requirements discussion, test planning, test data creation and execution of User Acceptance testing Plan.
- Design and implement test automation scripts and configurable test harnesses.
- Increase the automation coverage continually.
- Deploying to and maintaining test environments using several automated tools and processes.
- 4+ years of experience in automated testing
- 1 year Experience writing automated tests using C#, Java or Python etc. and Selenium Webdriver 2
- SQL proficiency (intermediate level).
- Experience writing code with GIT pushing through a CI.
- Experience with Page Object Patterns.
- Previous experience testing APIs with tools like Postman/ SoapUI.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the "Apply" button or send your CV directly to Colm@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role: