Location: United States, United States
Director of Application & Product Security:
Responsible for establishing a new Application Security program, In conjunction with setting out leadership and growth framework and oversight to application security experts. Reporting directly to the CISO you will set out application strategy (security) and help lead the group in an exciting new direction.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Sets out the application security strategy and build the go forward framework, based on recognized application security architecture frameworks (e.g. OWASP SAMM, BSIMM).
- Empower, mentor, develop and lead a team of staff of security architects and security engineers. Currently 5/6 people will be doubling that number quickly.
- Help with the recruitment strategy to build your group.
- Establishes and manages an specialized Application Security program and that oversees security-ownership culture across product lines
- Promotes and maintains awareness of latest security principles, techniques and protocols
Key Role Skills
- Deep technical background, with a firm understanding of enterprise systems and cloud environments
- Strong and current understanding of application security threats, attack patterns, emerging security vulnerabilities and how they manifest themselves in different types of environments and applications
- Threat modelling experience - Key to the role
- Strong communication and influencing skills, you'll be working cross functionally with teams.
- Good knowledge of common security standards and frameworks (OWASP Top 10, NIST/ CSC, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness to enable business growth through effective security
- Good level of knowledge of information security risk management methodologies and best practices
Qualifications and Experience
- You must have worked in a fast paced growth environment
- 10+ years security experience
- Strong cryptography knowledge and implementation expertise
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Director of Application & Product Security role: